Sunday, April 02, 2006

Victory Goals Update

Creativity is a natural extension of our enthusiasm. – Earl Nightingale,1921-1989, American Motivational Author and Radio Broadcaster

It really excites me everytime I make some changes in Victory Goals because it always gives me adrenaline rush, Ive notice using my sitemeter tracker... there are visitors in my site that are really coming back... sometimes they coming back 3 to 5 times everyday. LOL

You'll notice its Thomas Jeffersons quote now. I'm rotating the 5 images above. Once the images is shown already for a week i remove it and replaced it with new one. Look at Muhamad Ali's qoute at "article" page. New "article of the week" is really nice from Les Brown one of the best philosopher. Check them out, you wont regret comin' back.

And by the way go to Strategic Planning link and if you are a webmaster and your website is related to the topic you can add your site there.

Cheers!!!

No comments: