Sunday, April 09, 2006

My Bio-Poem

Victorio a man who wants to succeed in life to inspire and touch lives of other people in my own humble way

Who wonders the power of the human mind, which
by making a mere thought into things in an infinite posiblities.
Who hears the cry of my heart's desires.
Who sees life as a work of art
where everything has its own colors and meaning.
Who wants to find and fulfill my purpose in life.

Victorio a man who wants to succeed in life to inspire and touch lives of other people in my own humble way.

Who pretends to be a great philosopher with great wisdom about success
Who feels that life would be a bliss
and fulfilling by just following the desires of my own senses
Who worries more on what I must do today than what will I do tomorrow
Who cries over unfulfilled dreams

Victorio a man who wants to succeed in life to inspire and touch lives of other peple in my own humble way.

Who understands that believing in myself and faith in God is the only weapon to achieve my dreams.
Who says that living with my love ones is giving me the strength to move on.
Who dreams of giving my family a better future.
Who tries to give my best in everthing i do
Who hopes to be a better person who inspires, touches and help the lives of other poeple.

Victorio a man who wants to succeed in life to inspire and touch lives of other people in my own humble way!

No comments: