Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Coping MPAM challenges

I'm in a process of completing the MPAM 20 steps course, and i'm telling this course is really taking out the best in me...very challenging. Whew!
By this time i already submitted my website for review....a lil bit nervous thou. I would appreciate if you could give a glance on my website: Victory Goals and give your comments here.

To make my site interesting, i have placed there motivational quotes, with the picture of person who said it, that can inspire everyone. Like James Dean. Visit the articles and you'll find Thomas Jefferson's qoutation.

I personally done the post card style quotations. I've done alot of these already but i have'nt placed it all in my Victory Goals site. Some of my Victory Quotes sample are inspiring to me.

I hope Victory Goals fits in strategic planning niche.

No comments: