Monday, March 27, 2006

Change... is the only constant thing in my life.

Yeehah!!!
Quotes for today,

"I long to accomplish a great and noble task but it is my cheif duty to accomplish small task as if they were grea and noble."~ Helen Keller

I'm very grateful today...
Because things are getting better on my Victory Goals web site. Now I've replaced James Dean's qoutes with Helen Keller's quotes and change "Feature Article" to "Article of the Week" meaning i've to change the article on my home page every week. I'm making sure your gonna like whatever article
I post here... one reason you have to always come back to my site. I added new articles too, check-out the article page.

Because last Friday I have donated 500cc of my blood to our local Hospital. It always feels good every time I'd given the chance to donate blood. I had a type A+ blood which is quite rare.

Save Life...Donate blood! It's my goal to donate blood every year. One of the advantage of giving your blood voluntarily... a free blood screening that determines if you had any deaseases in your body like hepatitis and HIV or AIDS.

No comments: